Diablo® III

Emergency Maintenance — Error 317002

(Locked)

AGREED
90 Draenei Priest
Ah. I wonder if the maintenance is what was causing the constant 3006 errors popping up in the Field of Misery for me in the last few minutes, when everything had been running great before. I made the mistake of trying to log out and back in to fix it, and now Battle.net is down. Well, that's alright. Hope the maintenance finishes soon and fixes everything, especially since it seems that most people have been unable to log in for some time now.
Yay Diablo :)
Yea, been offline since 10:22am. Hopefully we get some more news soon. *fingers crossed for a fix*
85 Human Mage
I hope that number doesn't mean we can possibly expect 317,001 other errors once the servers are back up? At least they have them all enumerated I guess...
We should all be glad that they are actually trying to fix it. Yes I know they had 12 years but come on guys just be glad its out
Its now 1 hr 11 mins, whens the game gonna be back up, its been down more then its been active.
ITS UP!
Get out with that "just be glad its out" crap. What's the point in having the game "out" if it can't be played.

I understand launch issues and I'm sure they'll work it out shortly, but the attitude that "we should all be glad that they are actually trying to fix it" is short-sighted and fanboyish. They HAVE to fix it. As long as they continue to communicate on a timely basis, most of us will be very happy when it's back online.
05/15/2012 10:40 AMPosted by Graendell
I knew I shouldn't have checked the Auction house....guess I'll go talk to the wife for an hour......

hahah
This is also a BS comment, they've had 12 yrs to make it work, either launch a finished product or shut it down permanently until it works as intended. Blizzard is all too familiar is failed launches, they do it all the time.

As long as they continue to communicate on a timely basis, most of us will be very happy when it's back online.
Edited by battletag#1109 on 5/15/2012 11:37 AM PDT
05/15/2012 11:35 AMPosted by hyprone
ITS UP!

For you at least... still not up for me :(
This is also a BS comment, they've had 12 yrs to make it work, either launch a finished product or shut it down permanently until it works as intended. Blizzard is all too familiar is failed launches, they do it all the time.

As long as they continue to communicate on a timely basis, most of us will be very happy when it's back online.

Does this mean you are going to customer service to ask for a refund, opening up a slot for me to play? if so, thank you.
It has been well over an hour since this post, can we please new update?
No its not up, we're back to square one with Error 37
it's 1330 were im at got class in 1 hour hoped to play be4 then o-well hopefully it's up to marrow after PT. still not up for me :( had simulare proublems with SC2 should be up tomarrow.
90 Draenei Warrior
I would like to play this game. But since it is "online" I cant enjoy it. :(
Yes, error 37 for me also. Maybe they should include a PLAY OFFLINE OPTION!?!?!?!
05/15/2012 11:40 AMPosted by AngryGnome
No its not up, we're back to square one with Error 37

Sweet a new Error number, 75... I wonder what the achievement is for collecting all the error numbers
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]