Diablo® III

Emergency Maintenance — Error 317002

(Locked)

Aaaaand, another 2 hours....
Your past a hour blizzard, either the game is fixed or not if it's not give us another update.
the new number for me is 37, damn, well i guess i have to go back to cleaning my apartment
Click on the link on the first post. That's the actual thread. It will be down for another 2 hours.
Are you serouis??? another two hours????
Are you kidding me blizz? Your seriously busting my f*****g balls right now. Three hours downtime on launch day? Unacceptable! GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER, THIS IS A DISGRACEFUL LAUNCH. It sucks because it's a fantastic game.
05/15/2012 11:42 AMPosted by AngryGnome
No its not up, we're back to square one with Error 37

Sweet a new Error number, 75... I wonder what the achievement is for collecting all the error numbers

an "Error 404" sigil for your banner?
Grr face, lame release.
NERD SMASH RAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1!1!!
WHY ARE YOU THANKING ME FOR MY PATIENCE WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY!?!?!
90 Human Death Knight
Pathetic...
annoying... honesty goes miles Blizzard... I am a server admin for a company and its better to OVER estimate the outage so when it comes up early.. everyone is surprised and happier... give us a real estimate please! ... otherwise ima finish this 6 pack before I even get to play !XD

PS - offline option would have saved all this terrible publicity... good luck selling your next game blizzard
Just an Update would be nice... =/
05/15/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Dreadful

Yeah!!! I'm Not Job
90 Human Warlock
what do u expect from these stupid retards who don't know how to run a damn company... everyone should be used to this by now
85 Troll Rogue
Of course, I mean when has blizzard actually completed maintenance by the first time they say Sigh. Back to WoW..
Edited by Ephixa#1800 on 5/15/2012 11:48 AM PDT
05/15/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Tenchik

Yeah!!! I'm Not Job

Lmao! Sounds like someone who can't get a job due to lack of intellect :P
Now I feel like an idiot for taking 1 of my vacation days to stay home and play. :/
"Game will be release at 0 pdt!".

After so many updates and errors in wow, Blizz keep doing the same "awesome" service.
Dont worry, people... this will be fixed only 3pm. Or later...

Why i dont see this errors and complains in blizz site and facebook fan page? Why only pictures of people happy with the "release of the game"???

Hum.... strange....
90 Undead Priest
Updated on login screen - 1:30 PDT is new ETA.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]