Diablo® III

Hmmm... Updater Bug?????

100 Night Elf Hunter
So i just called into Blizzard Entertainment because i am having an issue i havent seen anyone post about yet, But i was waiting on the phone for about 30 minutes just to get hung up on by the automated message... Maybe one of you guys can help me.

I was downloading Diablo 3 last night and the game got to 61% i was able to log on but not able to play(Due to the fact that it was 11:30, not 12:01). When i reopened the game the launcher came up saying "Blizzard Updater 0%" with a grey "Play" button. I left my computer on all night because i figured that it might be due to the high volume of people, But when i woke up today the launcher was still sitting at 0%. So i uninstalled/reinstalled the Launcher, and now the actual launcher itself wont even come up. i just get stuck at a "Updating Files" and "Launching Blizzard Launcher" but it doesnt launch and keeps repeating itself.. Ive downloaded the launcher client about 4 times and i get the same thing everytime. Ive turned off my Firewall, ran the game in admin, i tryed deleting the "MPQ" file but it keeps saying that it is being used by another program, and i dont have anything running.. Im at a stopping point i believe..

My computer has the specs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY beyond what it requires. My internet connection isnt the greatest but like i said, the first time i launched the downloader it worked perfectly fine.... i dont know if it has something to do with a DLL file or something maybe... but if i could get some feedback with this issue that would be awesome, because right now i feel like the only person that this is happening too.. and it makes me a sad panda... =(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Oh and im running my computer in Safe mode with Networking like Blizzard said for me to do... it isnt doing anything... so i hope im not the crazy one..
Reply Quote
I'm in the same situation , having this problem for 4 days, called support 8 times or more , every call kept me on phone for upto 45 min and they still did not answer, this is absolute garbage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]