Diablo® III

which is the best follower for a monk ??

im using the templar that we get at the beginning, but im thinking that a follower with magic or a bow would be more efficient since the monk is a close combat
Reply Quote
the one you want to sex the most.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:24 PMPosted by TruHustla
im using the templar that we get at the beginning, but im thinking that a follower with magic or a bow would be more efficient since the monk is a close combat

my personal preference is the templar with the lv 5 and 10 abilities being Heal and loyalty

i say this because followers are usually useless as extra DPS from my experience and from what im seeing posted. atleast that setup makes the templar useful as he will heal u and himself from time to time and loyalty is innate health regeneration. and it allows u to spend more Spirit on attacks than heals.

again this is my personal preference as a monk.
Reply Quote
I went with the templar and the whole left side of the tree. I reasoned the same thing as Genji. He doesnt do much dps his sole purpose is to help keep me healed so i can use spirit for other things. Plus it is cool that we are both Holy warriors. The other two may become better once you are a bullet proof monk but who knows.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]