Diablo® III

Diablo 3 blocks at retreving hero list

I have a problem don't know why the pc restarted during game play, after the restart i launched diablo, it passes all the steps and blocks on retrieving hero list(still waiting after 30 min:D). my pc conf intel i7 2600k 4,6 ghz, 8 GB of ram, ati 5850 1gb ram, wind 7 32 bits, ati catalyst 12.3. Can someone help me I really don't know what to do this is a problem of there servers i think:(
Reply Quote
29 Troll Rogue
There is currently maintenance going on.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
The servers are currently under maintenance.
Reply Quote
On all servers or just in America?Thanks anyway:(I would have been better to wait a week after the launch:) to play diablo.
Edited by TRAKER23#2641 on 5/15/2012 12:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
servers status: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 12:29 PMPosted by TRAKER23
I have a problem don't know why the pc restarted during game play, after the restart i launched diablo, it passes all the steps and blocks on retrieving hero list(still waiting after 30 min:D). my pc conf intel i7 2600k 4,6 ghz, 8 GB of ram, ati 5850 1gb ram, wind 7 32 bits, ati catalyst 12.3. Can someone help me I really don't know what to do this is a problem of there servers i think:(

Off topic but, you need windows 7 64, you are not fully utilizing your 8GB of ram.
Reply Quote
yep i know:D i 'm just to lazy to install it:) i will wait a little bit more:) maybe next month:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]