Diablo® III

Diablo installer stuck at 18%

Ive been downloading for like 4 hours now and the downloader is stuck at 18 percent i am running windows 7 64-bit and on a administrator account
Reply Quote
yea man im having the same damn problem but mine is stuck at !@#$in 9% i dont know what else to do any suggestions would be help full im windows 7 64bit and admin
Reply Quote
I got my CD drive to read my game finally it seems(or a stroke of luck) Now stuck at 33%. Not sure if it has anything to do with my failed attempt at downloading the beta client which stopped at a similar percentage. I'm in the same boat as you it would seem. hopefully people have some suggestions.

May have been too quick to judge. Now stuck at 66% however.
Edited by Matthew on 5/15/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Im stuck at 7% it's too slow, I waited all this time for it to download slower than a damn turtle:(...I hope this long wait time is worth it!!!
Reply Quote
at least i'm not the only one having this problem im also using a digital copy off the battle.net site
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nope you aren't but it's time of the day my internet gets used..probably gonna have to stop after waiting 5 hours for this thing to download...maybe later:(
Reply Quote
I'm using the D3 DVD to install and when i first tried it, it stalled at 1% for a while. Looked on the forums to see if others were having the same problem, they were, and no solution for it. But then I decided to just restart my computer, seemed to work. It's been installing fine for about 20 minutes, I'm at 43% currently and still ticking. I have a slow computer so I don't expect a fast install. I hope I don't have anymore problems with stalling. I don't know if restarting will help for you guys but if you haven't tried it yet do so, don't be afraid to stop your install and restart it.

UPDATE: Installed to 100% All I had to do was restart my computer. So if having trouble with your install getting stuck at some % don't hesitate to restart your computer then start the install over again. Hope it helps you guys.
Edited by Baal#1340 on 5/15/2012 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im stuck at 22% in the same boat as you guys.. i think im just going to restart my computer and hope that fixes everything. goodluck to you all!
Reply Quote
Attempting to reinstall in 2 minutes. Stuck at 66% without any end in site. Scared the disk won't work for me because of other issues as well.
Reply Quote
I've got the same issue, I'm stuck at 12% with the digital download.
I've tried everything, from disabling P2P to making sure the Secondary Logon service isn't disabled. This should really be looked into.
I have a feeling I'm going to regret spending so much money on this game...
Reply Quote
Restarting worked
Reply Quote
im just gonna hang myself. probably faster than the heart attack I had planned once this finished downloading
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
restarting has not worked for me, ive been restarting my computer all night and day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]