Diablo® III

Cannot Download Diablo 3 Installer

I run the setup program from the site and it just gets stuck on Downloading "Diablo...Installer". Is there anything that can be done or have I just wasted £45.

Thanks for any help.
Edited by Garnatian#2375 on 5/15/2012 3:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry for the bump, but I'd really like to know if there is anyway to solve this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
bump.
Reply Quote
ditto to me too. Auto downloader runs and then exits with little or nothing downloaded.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:22 AMPosted by pjnt
ditto to me too. Auto downloader runs and then exits with little or nothing downloaded.

Well mine doesn't quite crash, it just remains on the Blizzard Downloader. It just keeps attempting to connect to somewhere to download the file and just keeps failing.
Reply Quote
Sorry for the bump, I really need an answer.
Reply Quote
Well it appears that if I run the enUS setup it works fine, but not the enGB. Ah, well. Looks like I waste my money buying this game.

Anyone know if I can use the enUS client even though my game is EU?
Edited by Garnatian#2375 on 5/15/2012 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for answer.
Reply Quote
Bump for answer.
Reply Quote
no one can download diablo 3 why
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
freebird,

Please begin a new thread of your own if you're having a technical issue. This one is from last May, nearly a year ago when the game first launched.

In your new thread, provide a complete description of the problem as you're seeing it, including the exact text of any warning or error messages. Also include a list of any steps you've tried so far in trying to resolve it.
Edited by Omrakos on 3/11/2013 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]