Diablo® III

Can't seem to get to hero list again...

The game seemed to have trouble creating a demon hunter and then crashed after over an hour of play, I have now re-opened it and it's giving me errors. It does not seem to want to/be able to load up my heroes list. I would think it was not my computer given I just played on my witch doctor for over an hour.

But this is now 4 times it has given me error 3006/timed out while trying to load my heroes list. Has anyone else encountered this or know a way I would be able to fix this issue?
Reply Quote
Nix that, I managed to get through.
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
i'm geting the same issue and i dont know how to fix this.
Reply Quote
I am getting the error where my old lvl 18 baba is gone and so all my gold etc... achievements. Friends list is gone also.

Blizzard WTF is going on !?!?!!?
Reply Quote
ya dude whats the deal. i just bought this game an hour ago and i wanna play already
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765617
Reply Quote
i went to midnight release, stayed up till 3, couldn't play, waited 13 hours and still recieving error 37, can't find hero list, or authenticate. best time ever... XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]