Diablo® III

Service Pack Issue

85 Gnome Warlock
My computer FAR exceeds the minimum requirements for the game, but I only have Windows Vista with service pack 1. Now, I would love to be able to upgrade to service packs 2 and 3, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to be very possible. When I attempt to use Window Update, it always fails to install my updates. I have even tried them all one by one individually, but they always fail.

I have also tried downloading Service Pack 1 manually from the Windows website, but a few seconds after I click the install button, I get an error. It doesn't seem that there is any way out of this (other than to reformat, obviously). It's disappointing that I can't play this game just because I don't have the most up-to-date service pack. Can anyone think of any other way to upgrade my service pack? I'm at a loss.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]