Diablo® III

The Hidden Cellar - Network Disconnect

Entered the hidden cellar and Captain Daltyn seemed upset at me and when i nearly had him and his minions beat I get Network Disconnect.
Reply Quote
The same is happening to me. I expected a few bumps in the road at first, but this is ridiculous, is an issue noted on the beta tests.
Reply Quote
I get network disconnect every time his ice mines explode. I have repeated the issue 3 times now.
Reply Quote
I'm in the exact same boat. Those ice things explode and then: DISCONNECTED
Reply Quote
WTF
Just tried it a third time and I got through. Weird
Reply Quote
Interesting, if I get away from the orbs in time, I get through. I only disconnect if they hit me.
Reply Quote
same here...
I really cannot enjoy this game.
Reply Quote
Same here. If I don't get hit with the freeze effect I'm fine, but if it hits me, DC.

Again, online-only is just such a wonderful thing!
Reply Quote
Same issue here.

Running Windows 7 64 bit
ATI 5850

I'm going to try some stuff I'll be back with an update soon.

Well, I opened up ATI's Catalyst Control Center and changed my Tessellation to "Use Application settings" and I didn't disconnect while fighting.

Hope this helps.
Edited by m4tth3w#1833 on 5/16/2012 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here :( As soon as the explode and hit me I get a network disconnect message :( :
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]