Diablo® III

Blizzard Phone Support, broken??

I have called the support number around 6 times only to be hung up on in every attempt. What is going on with your support system blizzard? Can I get a blue post please to let me know if this is a known issue or to keep trying to call? I am trying to get support on this 60 fps to 30fps issue I have had since Beta :(

Thanks
Reply Quote
Has anyone else had this problem???
Reply Quote
No attention? :(
Reply Quote
Everyone is calling Blizzard today. It's overloading the phone system.
Reply Quote
you have to imagine that up until recently they had a million+ people trying to log in while the servers were down. do you think that if everyone tried to call, they have a million phone lines and a million people to answer those million phones? Use some common sense. you've waited years for this game, I'm sure a few more hours to smooth things out won't be a big deal

lol America
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
All the same the fact is the phone system seems to be a bit more glitchy than normal. Such as is the phone system a new platform like the new servers for Diablo III as well as the Mysts beta? Just sayn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]