Diablo® III

Intelligence boost and zombie dogs?

Does the boost that comes from Soul Harvest have any effect on the zombie dogs, either during the duration of the spell, or the life of the dogs themselves?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Don't think so. I think they are permanent until killed, and have better damage and armor and health based on your own gear.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
05/15/2012 11:44 AMPosted by ex1stence
Does the boost that comes from Soul Harvest have any effect on the zombie dogs, either during the duration of the spell, or the life of the dogs themselves?

It's more likely that summoning the dogs while you have Soul Harvest stacks will buff them, similarly to how the Necromancer's Skeletons could be prebuffed with a Skill Shrine.

Intelligence gives you Damage and Resistance, meaning your dogs should be both stronger, and sturdier. (Edit: IF the mechanic works this way.)
Edited by Randomorph#1252 on 5/15/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hopefully it does because these dogs are worthless to us which is really making the solo life a chore.
Reply Quote
I tested this the entire morning. After catching 5 souls, i summoned new dogs and showed no improvement. Is there a way to check summons' stats?
Edited by comradechen#1517 on 5/15/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]