Diablo® III

DH's, where are you right now?

Just started Act 3 when the servers pooped. Absolutely LOVING the DH. Was really torn between DH, Wiz or Monk. DH was the right call, love the game play and Smoke Screen is completely OP! Haven't died once.

Where you guys at and, are you having fun like me?
Reply Quote
I'm near the end of Act IV. Got to 31 so far and I'm absolutely loving it.
Reply Quote
Was playing for 30 minutes when server died... i wanna kill more stuff Q_Q
Reply Quote
I am currently lvl 18 and on Act 2.

I have tried different builds with the DH and every single one is awesome.

Slow Build: Skill the Thief follower on slow. Skill those slow auto attacks on your DH too, get rapid fire for mobs who get too close to you.

Aoe Build: Get a follower with good aoe spells, get those aoe traps + aoe auto attacks.

I have currently problems logging in on EU but so far the DH is awesome :).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am actually still toward the very beginning I unfortunitly got a late start on the game. I am loving DH. I was getting ready to hit level 9 when the game booted me I am just waiting for them to let me back in lol.
Reply Quote
I'm near the end of Act IV. Got to 31 so far and I'm absolutely loving it.

Lol that might explain why I oneshot everything and took about 15 seconds for the Act III boss. :D

I'm lvl30 and have just finished Act III. :D

DH is pure awesomeness btw.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
im close to the end of act 2, at level 21 i have to admit blizzard really made a great game once again i dont know about you guys but i will be playing this for a long time.
Reply Quote
~20, probably a little less than half through act 2. Loving...every...second. DH was the right choice, hands down. As somebody else on this forum noted, I was pleasantly surprised with Chakram. I really didn't think I'd like it, but especially with the Twin rune, it's a very very nice filler until Multishot. Was like night/day when I started using it.
Reply Quote
server down?
Reply Quote
Level 29, I was almost finished with normal mode.
Then the server went down.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
At the end of Act III, level 28.
Reply Quote
Hells yes
Reply Quote
Level 11, nearing end of Act I when servers hacked up a hairball.

It's maybe a little slower than other classes in the early going, but I'm having a blast!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ACT II beginning however I replayed ACT I with a friend.
Reply Quote
nearing the end of Act I. Didn't expect to get on after all the error 37's, but it sure does bring back memories of the Diablo grind.
Reply Quote
lvl 30, finished few quests in act 4, died few times becouse of reacless vault spaming, but over all i'm having a blast with Chakrams ^^. the amount of mobs sent at you is insane!
Reply Quote
Started a monk but switched over to a DH when a buddy logged in. I have to say, they're tricky but oh so rewarding. Using caltrops and tumble currently. It's hard to hit me. Loving the class.
Reply Quote
level 42 nightmare act 2
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Just got to act 2. I'm wondering if it's just me, but I seem to be getting two shotted a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]