Diablo® III

DH's, where are you right now?

Just started the Crown Quest in Act 1. So far no disappointments! Great logical gameplay. But I must say, the DH is pretty strong right off the bat. I mean that Hatred arrow is pretty strong with the first rune. Just bummed about the downtime, but it is to be expected with the launch. Good Hunting!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Unfortunately, I'm stuck working 9-9 today. Haven't even been able to log into the game yet :(((( you have no idea how slow this 12 hour shift is going today. Not that it ever goes by fast. But today especially. GOD DAMN IT ALL I WANT TO DO IS SHOOT !@#$ FUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Vext
Just got to act 2. I'm wondering if it's just me, but I seem to be getting two shotted a lot.

Use smokescreen.

Seriously, this class seems to be balanced around this damn skill. Wish I could use shadow power more...but smokescreen is just so much better.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Rain
Just got to act 2. I'm wondering if it's just me, but I seem to be getting two shotted a lot.

Use smokescreen.

Seriously, this class seems to be balanced around this damn skill. Wish I could use shadow power more...but smokescreen is just so much better.

Fun fact: I haven't used Smoke Screen more than like 5 times until now and that was only to test several runes. Caltrops+Tumble is all you need, at least for normal.
Reply Quote
Im in my college dorm not able to download the game because the internet is down here and has been the past two months. Got SUCH a great IT department here.
Reply Quote
Level 10 DH... no idea what skills to use. Still on Hungering Arrow / Rapid.. Game seems too easy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]