Diablo® III

Battle net Error 12

Well i am still waiting for my ce-d3 to come in and i tried using a friends guest pass it successfully added to my account and shows up on battle.net account management, but when i go in game i get

http://i50.tinypic.com/2a6kyac.jpg
Edited by Devil#1223 on 5/15/2012 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i am getting this as well, has anyone fixed this yet?
Reply Quote
I'm in Canada. Having the same issue. Can log into Europe Servers but not Asia or The Americas. Reinstalled the game and checked my BattleNet settings. Confirmed game license is active and linked to my account.
Reply Quote
I have bought a European version of the game and I want to play in Europe but my Battletag seems to work on the US, my initial characters were made in the Americas region and when I tried to subsequently change region to Europe I got error 12.

I have currently checked that my CD-case is UK

checked that I've introduced the CD-key on my Battle-net account

and reinstalled the game numerous times

I've also made a post on the European forums.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4203770358

Would really love some help. I've made 3 tickets on EU all ready and none were solved as of yet all though they are labeled as resolved but I was only prompted to check whether I activated my account or not and I'm unable to reply now.
Reply Quote
Yeah man. My license shows Global Edition on BattleNet. My DVD case license shows Standard Edition - US. The Americas servers are back up at the time of these posts BTW for anyone reading. ...Still can't log in ... error 12.
Edited by Red8316#1185 on 5/15/2012 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah, i am from Bulgaria and i have the same problem !
Reply Quote
i am in North America and I am having the same problem tried everything i can.. so now I am callin Tech support.. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]