Diablo® III

newer operating system to run

hi, i cant even dowload the game. it says ( newer operating system to run ) and stucks at 0%....
i tried to run as admin and doesnt work at all... any suggestion ??
Reply Quote
Vista Ultimate 64 - Fixed It - I've been messing around for several hours. Blizzard... how dare you. I'm so disappointed. Even if your fully up to date, for windows updates, The Game is looking for " Service Pack 2 " I had all the updates because I've been running windows for several years. I just never installed Service pack 2 because that is for people who re-do their machines & all the updates are in 1 file. This was a useless waste of time. Its @ 29% installing now, i'll be able to play for 35 minutes then work for 12 hours. There was no specific update that was needed, just to say service pack 2. Blizzard just rewarded all the windows pirate-ers & all the people who run legitimate copies & never had problems are screwed over, this is the only PC game i've ever been stuck installing since the DOS Days. Blizzard..... so disappointed.
Reply Quote
For those of you who got Vista SP 1 or 2, the newest version to download is found here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=15278
I have SP 1, downloaded this and it works perfectly!

I have basically done what most people have here, spent 10 hours for nothing and had to reset my computer due to unwanted changes in the system... Follow this link and download in your specific language that you have on your computer and it will work fine!

Please share this post in other threads if it works for you!

Peace out!
/Holy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]