Diablo® III

Calm down

Calm Down

Seriously all, calm down.

Everyone is very excited and getting very worked up.

Issues are expected when millions of people all try to use the same service at once.

It will get better with a bit of time. It just came out, give it a chance.

Go watch a movie, do yard work, or go to work (what I did), etc. while things settle a bit more.

It is just a game after all.
Reply Quote
Ok dad
Reply Quote
OP seems worked up over something.
Reply Quote
Calm Down

Issues are expected when millions of people all try to use the same service at once.

Go watch a movie, do yard work, or go to work (what I did), etc. while things settle a bit more.

But seriously man, they should have expected this and should have over prepared for it. Rather then most likely under cutting for expenses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Calm Down

Or go jerk off urself!
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:50 PMPosted by SkeptiK0411
But seriously man, they should have expected this and should have over prepared for it. Rather then most likely under cutting for expenses.

But it's not likely to last for more than a week (if that).

Why would they go to the expense of compensating it when they need to plan for years not weeks?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Draxx

But it's not likely to last for more than a week (if that).

Why would they go to the expense of compensating it when they need to plan for years not weeks?

I agree. With any online game that has a global release you're going to have this problem. Sure you could get extra servers running but after the first few days it's going to die down and those extra servers would just be a waste. Blizzard knows we're going to play anyway, so they may as well put up with the crying for a few days until everything settles down and starts running smooth. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]