Diablo® III

Blizzard, please explain

hi blizzard, please excuse my language but WHAT THE F@%K?
i go to log in on Diablo 3, and "the servers are too busy" come on "error 37", seriously, thats just not good enough, are you seriously telling me i can log in because there are too many players? surely after the amount of time you took to make this game you would have been fully prepared for so many people to be playing at once right? i guess not :(
we would ALL greatly appreciate it if you could get a move on so EVERYBODY is able to play this game and we anticipate a speedy fix to this problem, and we all eagerly await to start playing TONIGHT :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
i concur this is bull!
Reply Quote
shut up. if you "waited 10 years!" you can wait until tomrrow when everyone calms down and stops clogging the system.
Edited by Ari#6780 on 5/15/2012 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
God almighty. Yet to see a launch of any online based game that didn't have crashes on day one or even week one.

WoW was a complete dog when it launched. I think people forget just how hard an cheivement a faultless launch is. I can't think of one title actually. ... Maybe Rift?
Reply Quote
Rift and Warhammer did well.

This is a bit of a shamozall.

To be expected though
Reply Quote
Come on blizzard! sort it out! ;)
Edited by TinMann#2865 on 5/15/2012 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]