Diablo® III

ok who was the first

to die in hardcore. don't be shy
Reply Quote
Still goin strong! L8 and rollin :D
Reply Quote
Hello everyone, my name is Commander Shepard;

And i stood in the fire during the butcher fight.
Reply Quote
I died at lvl 9 witchdoctor to giant poisonous trees around 5am CST.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 06:35 AMPosted by HawaiiDiver

Exact same thing happened to me. That poison is brutal.
Reply Quote
I had to go to work, so I haven't hit hardcore yet. I'm rocking the Witch Doctor but I noticed he does have some survivability issues.... Those poisonous trees are a definite setback, my suggestion is to be sure to keep your Intel Buff up as often as possible (if included in your build).

Sorry for your loss, will you be re-rolling the WD?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
just lost my lvl 11 demon hunter... clicked on some shrine and they popped from everywhere...was surronded and panicked a little...bugger

back to my non hardcore for a bit i think
Reply Quote
just lost my lvl 11 demon hunter... clicked on some shrine and they popped from everywhere...was surronded and panicked a little...bugger

back to my non hardcore for a bit i think

Not 10 hours post launch and we have our first quitter ;p
Step up or get stepped on!
Reply Quote
I had to go to work, so I haven't hit hardcore yet. I'm rocking the Witch Doctor but I noticed he does have some survivability issues.... Those poisonous trees are a definite setback, my suggestion is to be sure to keep your Intel Buff up as often as possible (if included in your build).

Sorry for your loss, will you be re-rolling the WD?

I re-rolled a wizard. Just beat Skel King with him. Will see how he does.
Reply Quote
I'll be going back to WD though when I play with friends. I think he has the highest survivability of all classes due to Spirit Vessel. As long as you don't die more often than every 90 seconds, you're good to go.
Reply Quote
so far im at 21... no deaths except on my softcore
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 06:35 AMPosted by HawaiiDiver

Died in my first encounter with these. Luckily it was on softcore. I learned that a 1 hand and shield was going to do it for a while especially when I have two others in my party.
Reply Quote
I've been going slow. I have WD and a Wiz at level 8. I also have a 2nd level DH mule and I've been slowly transferring items to him. I've bought six 2-4 dmg rings and 4 of them are on my two main characters other 2 are backups. My WD has been leading the charge and I have to say I love the WD. He's a beast with the splinter rune on that poison dart. I haven't gotten past the SK yet, but once the server is up I'll be leapfrogging my two characters further on.

Edited: Oops, posted to the wrong thread. I ain't died yet. Now git.
Edited by Rinkydink#1796 on 5/15/2012 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
DH died to some trees or something. It was awful too, 300 MS and 10 FPS. I'm not sure if I should go on in HC
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Chaggi
DH died to some trees or something. It was awful too, 300 MS and 10 FPS. I'm not sure if I should go on in HC

Sounds like HC might not be your cup of tea. It wasn't a total loss, though, because now you got a taste of it and can judge whether you're really missing anything if you leave it behind.
Reply Quote
Died 3 times =(

Lvl 8 with DH solo playing dumb while talking on the phone...

Lvl9 with a monk to those damn Tree's with a barbarian

Lvl 12 with a Barb to a Champion pack of Tree's, I think I saved our WD, and the WD and WIZ made it out alive.

Really enjoyint the game, learning step by step...lol
Reply Quote
Also lost my lvl 9 barb to the trees right after SK. owned me good.

Rerolled, this time taking a bit more care and came within 30 hp of dying to a rare elite hulk mob in catacombs, was lagging and rubber banding all over the place. Thankfully was able to make it back to the stairs back up a level to safety. /whew
Reply Quote
Lvl 19 monk and moving fast. Managed not to die yet. Although had some really really close calls. My RLheart nearly stopped.
Reply Quote
First guy i played with died about lvl 10 to the poison from those trees (he was WD) Im still going strong with my monk (lvl15ish). The yellow mobs can be very scary ie, champion bulls with jailor... nasty. Much worse than any boss ive fought.
But what is more life threatening is that the servers crash.... maybe have to switch to my softcore characters while they get it running smoother. =)
Reply Quote
i wasn't exactly sure if i'd be able to handle losing a character

but i just busted out laughing. pissed, but it's w/e

died at the young lvl of 12 in fields after skull king :[ rhaped by the wall makers n bulls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]