Diablo® III

ok who was the first

Haven't died yet, but I've come pretty close.
Watch out for the Butcher. He is a bad bad bad man.
Reply Quote
got a wizard at 16 now ^^

got my rhythm but the servers are down >>
Reply Quote
i watched some SC belial fights. n yea. i wont be challenging him til lvl 28**
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ia8T4E2Mc about how it was when i died
Edited by Agentchud#1650 on 5/15/2012 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Level 12 Witch Doctor. Died to poisonous trees at about 5am MST on release "morning". Took about 3 hours to get there.

Restarted today, at 19 now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I just died to Belial with a level 24 Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Basileus
I just died to Belial with a level 24 Demon Hunter

There is no shame here. I just died to Belial with a level 22(?) Witch Doctor.

something like the boss leaned forward and there were all these green circles at my feet...I moved...but the green seemed to follow(?), anyways long story short, in spite of me building my character with +HP and + armor items, AND talenting my mercenary to rush and heal me when I'm low(why did he fail to do it?), the green goo or something wiped me out from 100 - 0.
Reply Quote
*sigh* I just died. Level 9 wizard. I remembered the spores, and though "I want to see how much these actually do, so I have an idea of how much trouble I'm in." Then after it exploded, ran into another one X_X
Reply Quote
Heh look like most ppls having problems with trees, besure to check where you take your dump at lol.
Reply Quote
Probably not the first, but i managed to die quick. 11min my monk died changing his hat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]