Diablo® III

YOUR ARE NOT PREPARED.

85 Undead Warlock
G_G there blizzard. I'm sure you knew how many people would log in....
if anything people who did the digital puchase (myself and I'm sure MANY others.) have privilege over the people who WENT TO THE STROE and bought the game.

I thought this was going to be my advantage of being a hermit and anti-social but no...

Way to be reactive and not proactive.
not buying another blizz game. and don't think i have to buy MoP to see if it's good. ill just wait like many others for the moP talent patch to come and if you mess with my warlock or paladin.......lets not think about that T_T
Reply Quote
you know .. life is to good to trip about ...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Entertaining. Would read again.
Reply Quote
Lets hear some of your suggestions. It sounds like you know the solution.

Oh and if you think you do, you really don't.
Reply Quote
G_G there blizzard. I'm sure you knew how many people would log in....
if anything people who did the digital puchase (myself and I'm sure MANY others.) have privilege over the people who WENT TO THE STROE and bought the game.

I thought this was going to be my advantage of being a hermit and anti-social but no...

Way to be reactive and not proactive.
not buying another blizz game. and don't think i have to buy MoP to see if it's good. ill just wait like many others for the moP talent patch to come and if you mess with my warlock or paladin.......lets not think about that T_T

1 calm down yes they could have done better but by afternoon this !@#$ will be fix

p.s warlocks got blended in a blender sorry bro its a whole new class
Reply Quote
What coudl they have done better? People that don't know what that even entails need to stop saying that.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:01 AMPosted by JGrayFI
What coudl they have done better? People that don't know what that even entails need to stop saying that.
launch it by time zone for 1 that why u dont have ALL OF NA logging in at once
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
keep crying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]