Diablo® III

Downloading additional content

90 Dwarf Death Knight
Got past error 37........created a monk.......now it says "Downloading additional content" forevah and evah....

Resource monitor says diablo III.exe IS actually recieving somthing at 150k per sec.......

Haven't seen anyone else with this situation yet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Nobody?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I'm experiencing the same issue. Anyone know how to solve this?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
same issue here, no idea what. can only find problems regarding the beta.
have the full version though, please help
Reply Quote
Got the same problem. Don't understand why this can't be downloading in the background while i play, like 75% of the game files did....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
The problem for me was that I needed to give D3 permission once again to download on my wonderful PC, but I didn't see the prompt to allow it until I minimized the game. Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
I downloaded the game from blizzards website installed with no issues and right when I'm about to start a game I get the downloading additional content screen and it gets stuck there. I even left it for a couple of hours to see if it downloads everything but it still was in the first red indicator.
Reply Quote
I'm getting the same error now, I did change language from spanish to english after i had already completed the game, but I let the game re-download before I even tried to play, now it says it's downloading aditional content, with no ETA, progress indicator, or anything of the like.

Edit: Actually, it does seems to be progressing, at least it's now on the second thing
Edited by SirLioncourt#2951 on 5/20/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
also i got passed the loging but if i resume my game i get "downloading additional content"

please help T_T
Reply Quote
i got the same problem.
is there anyone up there or anywhere knows how to solve it now?
please!
Reply Quote
Edited by ElTemido#1657 on 12/28/2012 5:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
!@#$%^- Problem, cant get on my Demon HUnter cuz of this problem "downloading additional content" I just want to play.... I dont care about this additional content
Reply Quote
I am having this problem as well, a blue response would be nice
Reply Quote
every waypoint and everytime I enter a game I get this screen, I play hardcore and I feel like I might die if I take a wp lol what the hell blizzard, the game launcher says my game is up to date...
Reply Quote
Same as OP...
and when I alt tab out and try to go back to it, the load screen won't reappear...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]