Diablo® III

Cannot get your Payment Info (error 3006)

I get this message within a minute of browsing the gold AH. I can't bid or even buy out cause i get a message saying no payment method is attached to your account. I can choose anything and i have enough gold to buyout so.....?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same, or very similar issue. Upon browsing anything in the AH, an error (3006) pops up, forcing me out of the AH menu.
Hopefully this issue will be somehow addressed, shortly.
Thank you, Yutty for creating this thread!~
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Glad I'm not the only one having this issue. Keep getting cannot get your payment info. I thought maybe beacause I never set up a card for purchasing in my account. So I put $1.00 on my account hoping it would then at least register but no luck either. Going to keep my eyes on this thread. Hopfully someone comes around with a solution.
Reply Quote
also having this issue, cant sell even tho im just using ingame gold.
Reply Quote
I even logged back in and out to try to sell things or just to even browse the AH, wont let me. Diablo 3 in the game is fun as hell, but getting in the game or even just doing the AH is just buggy and just ugh hard. GOing to sleep since i got the game at midnight and couldnt log in the 1st time till 5 GG
Reply Quote
I get the same issue. I also get, "Unable to sell. No payment method were found on your account" when trying to sell an item.
Reply Quote
Yeah im having this issue and the same as this guy:

05/15/2012 03:26 AMPosted by roYal
I get the same issue. I also get, "Unable to sell. No payment method were found on your account" when trying to sell an item.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Is everyone that's seeing this error on a full version of the game, or Starter Edition?
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Bashiok
Is everyone that's seeing this error on a full version of the game, or Starter Edition?

I'm on a full version
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Bashiok

Full version as well.
Reply Quote
I am Also having this problem. Have non digital full version.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
K, thank you. We're able to reproduce it here. We'll begin investigating.
Reply Quote
Same problem, full version digital download.

EDIT:
05/15/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Bashiok

Thanks!
Edited by Lyanaru#1507 on 5/15/2012 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
getting same error on boxed set of diablo 3 also getting dropped from gave after i get in cano make 3rd or 4th charactor cause i get drioped sp fast thopught yoyu would have enough serveras up and be prepared for millions wanting to play ..
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
I am on Standard Edition and having the same problem.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:35 AMPosted by Bashiok

Awesome, Im on digital version if it makes a difference.
Currently dont have a credit card for any subscription with blizzard. Dont know if that helps or not all i know is theres nothing saved for "payments" for blizzard.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
i get this error as well its quite frustrating as i was hoping to get stuff in the AH early....and i have a credit card on my account cuz i also play wow...
Reply Quote
Just wanted to put it out there that some people are connecting the equiping a shield on the templar bug with the 3006 error, i personally didnt give !@#$ to my templar because im the master and im selling everything for teh goldz.
Reply Quote
Getting the same problem; gonna head in for some shut-eye and hope it's resolved in the morning. No real harm done either way; just wanted to test the AH out.
Reply Quote
Just to chime in, I'm also receiving the error. I have a credit card as well as a paypal account linked to my Battle.net account, and I'm on the digital version, if any of this info helps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]