Diablo® III

Cannot get your Payment Info (error 3006)

yea same, got that error right after buying an item
Reply Quote
I'm actually getting 3006 after naming and trying to create a character on the full game version...not sure if it's the same error, but it is the same number.
Reply Quote
I just got this after submitting an auction and my item has now disappeared from my inventory and is nowhere to be seen on the auction house..
Reply Quote
Same problem here, I have the retail (physical box) collectors edition.

I was just browsing items and all of a sudden it said no items found no matter what I searched, then all of a sudden it said cannot get payment info. Now anytime I click the AH it comes up.

Completely shut out of AH, please help blizz o.o;; <3
Reply Quote
Was this error fixed or a workaround posted? I just started getting it now.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Just started to play today and am getting same error 12:38 PM EST. Full version of game Digital download.
Reply Quote
Same here .of I spam it ,it seems to have a 5% chance of letting me browse but still cant buy/sell
Reply Quote
same problem, error 31024
Reply Quote
Same msg. When i checked my auctions all of them are gone! None of them went to my bags, no gold, and all history of auctions is all gone as well. Like the whole slate got wiped cleaned.
May 26th, 11:42 AM (CST)
Reply Quote
05/26/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Peag
Same here .of I spam it ,it seems to have a 5% chance of letting me browse but still cant buy/sell

Working full time now but can't move anything from the auction house to my stash
Reply Quote
still not working
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
same here. i spend some gold buying a few items, but the msg poped, so i relogged. When i logged in, i found all those items are not in the complete list, but my gold are gone...i was like wth was going on,i restarted the client n i logged on, still no luck,,,WE NEED HELP IN HERE...
Reply Quote
Apparently we were supposed to get a response days ago about this issue, glad to see it come back.
Reply Quote
full version digital,
i had this problem a couple times before maybe yesterday or the day before when the auction house was acting up, just when i click auction house sometimes it comes up with the error in question then closes it.
Reply Quote
Full version, getting issues with Auction House NA.

I've lost money and my items in the AH aren't even showing up. I understand you guys are working on fixing the AH issues but please a little more feedback from you guys helps a lot.

Letting us know that it's being looked into and such makes us feel we aren't being ignored.

Thanks,
Cubez.
Reply Quote
Bump, just started getting this. Can't connect to AH now...constant 31024: cannot get your payment info

then again there are massive issues with thre AH now so I guess this post is pointless lol
Edited by Compgod#1182 on 5/27/2012 7:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Same here. Click on the AH and that error pops up. Full version digital.
Reply Quote
I have the same Error here. What is going on with !@#$ blizzard again!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]