Diablo® III

Cannot get your Payment Info (error 3006)

90 Human Death Knight
07/13/2012 06:42 AMPosted by Zaino
Even paypal is quitting

I'll just leave this here

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Reply Quote
Cant get my gold out from AH...Y_Y
Reply Quote
NOOOOOOO I need to bid on a weapon in 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Same problem. AH fail totally.
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue. Error 3006 when trying to send completed Gold AH sales to my stash. Tried both an expired item and some gold from a sale and received the same message.
Reply Quote
As of this morning, same problem here - last night everything worked fine. Digital, full version.

A minute or so after visiting either AH, I get "Cannot get your payment info (Error 3006)". It won't let me send anything from completed items tab to my stash either.

I checked the Battle.net payment settings as per the suggestion earlier in the thread. All of my info was already there; tried clicking edit and re-saving just in case, but no joy.
Edited by Xuro#1806 on 7/13/2012 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
on full version... same problem... tried the re-entering of address and stuff... fail.
Reply Quote
same ive missed 2 auctions so far. I really wanted those items
Reply Quote
started having the same problem after they took the servers down bout 2 hours ago....im using the standard digital edition
Reply Quote
73 Undead Warrior
CMs treat AH issues like a four alarm fire....the rest of the game...eh...it can wait.
Reply Quote
WHERES MY MONEY OMG
Reply Quote
same error
Reply Quote
ditto
Reply Quote
Can't send anything to stash...
Reply Quote
Experiencing the same problems. Very very disappointing
Reply Quote
fff.... same here.... item sold, but not in stash....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]