Diablo® III

Cannot get your Payment Info (error 3006)

add me to the list.. same here
Reply Quote
Same problem here.

Digital full version.

One item sold, but gold is not showing in the completed list. Another two items can not send back stash. Then error 3006 shows.
Edited by Anning#1313 on 7/13/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am also getting this same error, Cannot get your Payment info (error 3006). I tried what Liben suggested but it did not help. When I open the AH, the top of the window just sits at "Gold Auction House - Retrieving Balance" and eventually the error pops up. I cannot make bids, sell items, send items to my stash. Also, I can switch to the RMAH, and when I do it shows my balance (0.00), but then I am unable to switch back to the GAH, it just says "Please wait while your payment methods are retrieved" and eventually gives the 3006 error. Its almost like it is expecting to find a payment method for real money on battle.net, but I do not have one, nor will I be putting one there. When I attempt to sell something on GAH, it says "Unable to sell. No payment methods were found on your account" which also leads me to believe diablo is expecting to find a payment method on battle.net for real money, which I am not going to do. Its almost as if the GAH thinks its the RMAH. Please fix.
Edited by twobits#1416 on 7/13/2012 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Now some of the items in my "completed" tab seem to have vanished.

If you're going to make a game based around the AH, fine, just make the AH work.
Reply Quote
I also have a greyed out SEND TO STASH button... and purchasing something this morning (before I noticed the payment error bug) it has my battlenet balance listed as having paid for the transaction, but the item is not in the queue waiting to be moved to my stash.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Getting same error. All completed gold AH auctions are locked out (won't go to stash). Then it just kicks me out of AH.

Digital full version.

Worked fine post patch yesterday.

Never used RMAH.
Reply Quote
Same problem here.

Digital full version.
Reply Quote
What a crappy game.

I am also receiving this "cannot get your payment info" message.

I regret purchasing diablo 3.
Reply Quote
I'm getting the 3006 error too. Why is it that the more Blizzard tries to patch stuff, the more stuff breaks? Can some kind soul fix the damn thing...
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Warrior
I am getting this error also, tried updating payment and address, did nothing
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Errror 3006. Full digital version.

Happens ONLY when trying to use the gold auction house.
Reply Quote
1. Go to battlenet
2. Log in
3. Click account
4. Click settings
5. Click 'My Payment Options"
6. Click "Edit"
7. Fill in all the required fields marked with an asterisk (*)
8. Click on "SAVE ADDRESS" button

Tried this and now I'm having trouble logging in.

EDIT: nvm... apparently I was having an isolated problem. but in any case... I tried this and it didn't work.
Edited by Jamis#6863 on 7/13/2012 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same! Full digital version, GAH, etc.
Edited by Gypsypipe#1555 on 7/13/2012 7:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Error 3006. Digital full version
Reply Quote
same here. full version
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)