Diablo® III

In-Game Delay / Command Lag Issue

Hello.

I have just installed the game and, for some reason, it does not respond immediately to my mouse or to the keyboard buttons I press. There's always a small delay, which is very annoying. When I pass the mouse over menu buttons, they should light up in the very same moment my mouse entered the button area, but they just light up a little afterwards (a bit over a second later?).

I couldn't find any other threads about this issue: is anyone else having the same problem? How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads / answers.
Edited by Shuugo#1509 on 5/15/2012 5:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's server lag.
Reply Quote
Even in the menus before I log in?
Reply Quote
Same issue, def not a server lag problem. This is a video card problem. I am experiencing the same on a card that should work flawlessly.

In game, im getting about 1 frame per sec while running. Utterly unplayable, and extremely frustrating.

Note that this computer runs SC2, WoW, and any other damn game on the market today flawlessly
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
we need the "reduce input lag" option like on wow to fix this.. idk why blizzard wouldnt have put that in the option list :'(
Reply Quote
bump for a !@#$ing blizzard response on ONE OF THESE %^-*!@# THREADS!?
Reply Quote
A small delay?
My lag is more than 3000ms..
Reply Quote
@ChainsawARaw: I also don't believe this is a server issue. It happens before I log into my account. At the same time, I am 100% sure my video card is ok and its drivers are up to date (in spite of the message Diablo 3 shows me saying they aren't).

@Merkadis: I didn't play WoW, but an option like this would really come in handy. It is not unplayable for me as it is now, but it is definitely far from optimal or from what I expected for a 10+ years development.

@Deteriorate: I don't even think this is related to server latency, it's a local issue that's probably being caused by something inside the game. But the fact that I an not the only one having these problems kind of confirms it's not on my end.

Thanks for the replies, guys. Let's keep posting here to see if Blizzard takes notice and fixes this.
Reply Quote
My friend, do u find any possible for the problem?
I've tried to log in and out for more than 20 times (in spite of the eternal 37 or 75) and begged god for blessing, but nothing helped.
I'm dying waiting for solution..
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, no solution so far. I can't even play the game as of now since Blizzard is doing maintenance on their servers for almost 2 hours already =/.
Reply Quote
3982ms!!
I !@#$ing Give Up...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]