Diablo® III

Can some one please help me with my issue?

85 Gnome Rogue
I left the installer "installing" for the last 5 hours and I've restarted it numerous times and it's STILL stuck at 0%........before i install is it says that i need better system requirements to run it, is that why? Please help, I'm eager to play this game just like many of you and i still can't even get past the installer boss....
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Kurinaxx
I left the installer "installing" for the last 5 hours and I've restarted it numerous times and it's STILL stuck at 0%........before i install is it says that i need better system requirements to run it, is that why? Please help, I'm eager to play this game just like many of you and i still can't even get past the installer boss....

Pretty sure that's why. I had the same problem on my crappy work pc.
Said "you do not meet minimum system requirements" and just sat there at 0% on a connection with easily 25mbps download speeds.
Edited by Abomination#1395 on 5/15/2012 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Don't understand why that would disable you from being able to download the game..not to mention when i was playing the beta the game was running exceptionally well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Is there any kind of solution waffles?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]