Diablo® III

HELP! Error code: BLZPTS00002

Wow, what a Joke. I was having the same problems and enabling internet explorer fixed it for me. Who the hell designed the updating and installation to be dependent on IE. That is a retarded.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Hunter
I have two computers both giving me this error, but i just took my Windows XP machine off the router at my home where it worked. So I know the computer is ready to go. Something in the router or servers won't let me connect from this location.

Wow GM had me delete my game files and now I have to reinstall /redownload the whole game. Which I CANT DO BECAUSE I CANT CONNECT TO their servers. I can download the game client from the website but on installation the game client can't connect.

Port testers are also showing my ports as blocked on the ' test'. I have made all ports available on the security firewall, windowsd firewall and the router firewall. Both directions and all rangges.

I have opened all ports and I know my machine is definately ready to connect. But still can't get through. Traceroute seemed ok up to line 15

I would only delete your files as a last resort.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Atreides31
I

THAT WORKED FOR ME
Reply Quote
guys it is about proxy reinstall internt explorer or safai make it clear - vanila and make as deafult browser.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]