Diablo® III


Posts: 38
After reading many MANY forums and trying about a whole ten minutes, I finally got it to work!

Here is what I did... :

Kept running D3 installer as admin over and over again. I would consistantly open and close the install client while at the same time stopping the "agent.exe" process that would show up under Task Manager. After about 5-6 attempts at doing this I would make it all the way to "Launching Blizzard Install Client" or whatever it was. Now it would stop here and wouldn't go any further and would crash.

At this point I exited the installer and stopped agent. I would start it up again only THIS TIME leave agent running. It took a minute or two but finally it loaded up and got to my installer!!

Hope this helps everyone else!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel