Diablo® III

Installer- ' Internet Connection required'.

So i've been having various different issues all day. First I had the Unable to utilise streaming error that lasted for a good 4 hours of my day trying to install this game, then i had the error 108 issue which i have now resolved both of. But I think the most frustrating issue of all after finally resolving the top two is the 'internet connection required', issue which i get around to 60% to 70% mark while trying to install the game. It literally just stops down loading and prompts me with this message. I've been trying to install this damn game literally, excuse my french, ALL F*****G DAY!! And now quite frankly it's really starting to pee me off. I know its no ones fault i just felt that i needed to vent some anger. Does anyone know why this keeps happening to me? These is no worse feeling than the disappointment of spending hours trying to make the downloader work, finally have it work and then past half way to near the end it stops completely! And what makes it even worst is if you try to start up the download again it brings you to the diablo patching menu, obviously the game thinks it's been fully installed, and it says something like failed to find required files. Can anyone offer any advice on how I can achieve the simple task of just installing the game? Something so simple has turned into some a momentous task eating up my entire day!
Reply Quote
Oh and just to note you have to delete absolutely everything and start again from the blizzard downloader every time.
Reply Quote
Anyone else having the problem?
Reply Quote
Boomp.
Reply Quote
I think the issue might actually be related to the servers being down. I remember yesterday morning when the pre-install started, the servers weren't up and people weren't able to install with that issue.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:46 PMPosted by mrherg
I think the issue might actually be related to the servers being down. I remember yesterday morning when the pre-install started, the servers weren't up and people weren't able to install with that issue.

What so people were getting to around the half way point and then getting this message?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]