Diablo® III

Gets to 7.62gb then does nothing...

So I install it stays on 0% but the game temp folder gets bigger, gets to 7.62gb and then does nothing, ive waited ages, and tried 3 times and it does the same each time, does any body have a solution to this?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Charged,

What method are you using to install the game? What operating system are you using?

Reply Quote
i believe the disk reads best of windows 7 and vista xp might not be allowing it to read i would make sure OS is up to date or trying to see if blizzard has a download for the game yet
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Copy the whole folder to your hard drive and install it from the copied folder.
Reply Quote
Yeah I have been trying since 4pm and its 11 pm now, I just wanna play man!
Reply Quote
As in explore the disk then just drag it over and run set up off there?
Reply Quote
I have been trying since last night. Found several ppl who have this problem, and only a 100 different workarounds none of which worked for me. Somehow after still saying 0% I hit install again, and it said play not install. I hit play, then it said my video card not supported click ok. "OK" sends you to their website saying not supported. It's a year ond machine running vista on 64.

This is terrible! Don't think Im going to be gaming anymore after this.
Reply Quote
There must be a reason why, im sure its so simple once you know lol
Reply Quote
Good to see Omrakos is taking so long to get me a detailed answere.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]