Diablo® III

Unable to create character due to party state

90 Pandaren Hunter
I manage to log in and create a character then got this new error msg "Unable to create character due to party state"

Whatever sort of error is this? then the screen refuse to let me do any other thing then kick me offline, Now trying to relog again but cant anymore.

Anyone got this too?
Reply Quote
Got that too.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
any update? been in same situation for 40 mins scared to re try to connect... friends in skype on frustratinggggg
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I had it too. damn frustrating. So much for a smooth launch.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
same. exited, now cant log back on coz servers r flooded. sigh
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
same issue here...

BLIZZARD turn on the queue's for login in and char creation... it is insane that your making users type their passwords hundreds or even thousands of times to log in, and each time getting a random chance to log in or create a char...

have gotten logged in twice since this error... and each time I got a timeout retrieving hero list... (3006)

This is very annoying...

3 times in now... please respond to this error... if the above people are having the issue...
more are...

4 times now... please look at this issue asap.....

6th time was the charm.. btw the failed char creation seems to have created a char...
Edited by kneee#1503 on 5/15/2012 1:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]