same here anyone getting any luck please post and let us know
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
same error 14009 for me
Reply Quote
55 Blood Elf Hunter
what does it mean?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
Same. Wish it showed more than just error.
Reply Quote
Im getting the same error. Nine freaking hours Ive waitied and now this! What the hell Blizz??
What is error 14009?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
According to Blizzard in a ticket I submitted. This error and a ton more are a result of the massive amount of login traffic on the server and should resolve itself as the logins become more spead out.

I have had this error since 6:00 AM EST, it is now 10:00 AM EST.

I was also told if the error persists to reply to the ticket. I hope this helps those of you who have this error.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
getting the same message for several hours now.....brutal
Reply Quote
their is a fix to the 14009 problem you need to first rename the cache folder and then create a new windows username.
Edited by Jadakos#1127 on 5/15/2012 11:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem here...
error 14009.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
Just so everyone knows, the work around the I (myself) figured out.

This issue has nothing to do with your files or a corrupt download, but with battle.nets interactions with your account.

My work around was to create a new COMPUTER PROFILE as in your home computer, give this new profile administrative privileges and run the game as admin, and you should be running hot off the press!

Window 7 users: Start > Control panel > User Accounts and family safety > Create new User > add Admin privileges! good to go!
Reply Quote
EPIC FAIL Blizzard. Epic Fail.
Reply Quote
blizz post something that lists the errors... and how to address them ... this is so pathetic... i would take the game back if i could get my money...i had to wait this long and now i'm suppose to be a programer to get the effing thing to work .. thankx blizz i guess i remember why i stopped playing WoW

UNHAPPY
Reply Quote
Stupid I can do everything but play the Game what BS
Reply Quote
me too 14009 sucks goddammit i filed a leave at office just to play now it's like this damn
Reply Quote
I still havent even played this game(of which i had a collectors edition preordered), this is quite ridiculous
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]