Diablo® III

Can you PLEASE fix this problem, Blizzard? I am getting really, really tired of having to create an admin account every time you update the game. This is a stupid, un-secure, ridiculous fix for a problem that should have been solved long ago. At least acknowledge that it is going to be fixed soon and we aren't going to have to spend eternity creating new accounts every time you update a file for this game? The game has been out a month and the only answer we get is this kludgy work around.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I'm in the same boat, having to have an admin user account JUST to log in again after any patch that updates the ToS is terrible. I'd also love to ever have a breaking news box on my actual game client.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Ditto
Reply Quote
I know what you mean, I had to wait ages to play after preordering too.

Problems with dispatch,
Problems with Collection,
No collector's Editions,
Then when I eventually got the game;
Couldn't sign in,
Problems with password and security,
Errors When I play.

I have actually played though, a good number of times... it just takes the P when my partner is logged onto the computer next to me, no problems whatsoever, and I'm stuck with Error 14009.
*sad face*
Reply Quote
This error only occurs with my account and not my friends account on the SAME user profile of the computer. Makes me sick that so many complain and not one comment is made from Blizzard in this reguard. Last time i buy a product from them ever... even buying this was a stretch, good thing it wasnt full price.
Reply Quote
14009 now saying i need a patch
Reply Quote
i was about to pay for this game but even in the demo it says error something this is bull!@#$ !|
Reply Quote
View profile
This is beyond pathetic... I shouldn't have to create a new profile on my computer just to play one damn game.... as a matter of a fact, I ALREADY HAD TO DO THIS BEFORE THIS PATCH.... lol GG blizzard, I guess I will just keep not playing lol most short-lived game I've ever played in my life....
Reply Quote
Its now 9pm est and still getting this code anyone?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I am getting the 14009 error message BEFORE it even asks for my Authenticator. I went to the list of error codes and how to manage the problem and I deleted the cache folder, several times. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice.

I've been having problems with this game since its premier, my Achievements were not showing, I was getting error message and still am the one time I was able to get on. They tell me to send them some file that I can't even find. I've searched my computer's hard drive and both of my external hard drives for this file to send to them and now this error code that wont go away since I updated to this latest patch.

And no creating a new windows profile doesn't work either, been there done that.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Yup, even my laptop wont let me in
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I've had nothing but problems with blizzard since Vanilla WoW. My hub's already said blizzard can go to hell and he deleted his account with battle.net He says WoW is so lame and diablo is just crap now because of the constant tech issues that not only are not being addressed properly but not even being fixed.

Blizzard needs to spend less time destroying their games and more time fixing them. I already know that several guilds have dismantled and left WoW in favor of better games. I may do the same, Blizzard has lost its customer and product quality, its not even worth the money for even a used copy. Maybe if enough people leave they will fix their stuff instead of making things worse.
Reply Quote
i have had 14009 for a month now lmfao
Reply Quote
i have not been able to play this game in over four months from random errors now i have 14009
Reply Quote
Im glad im not the only one whos experience this problem, been having this issue for a month or 2 now....tried all recommended fixs and they dont work
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Got it free with my preorder of MoP tried it back then and didnt work and still to this day doesnt work.
Reply Quote
I also got this after leaving Diablo III when it was bad, and thinking I would return and see if it has become any better. Clearly not as I got the error 14009 now. Running Windows 8. Tried the cache thing, didn't work. Dunno if I wanna bother try the new admin account thing, is the game worth it?

A fix please? I see people talking about this error since june?? C'mon Blizzard, I had WoW for a year to get this. Now unsubbed WoW: MoP cuz it was boring. All your games nowadays are bad, and mostly all needs fixing.
Reply Quote
help! error 140009!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]