Diablo® III

Belive me this works make a new admin account to your computer start game there and accept few things and your all done. I tried everything before this and only this work'd
Reply Quote
camon blizzard do something about this
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is something that is more of a permissions issue from what I see.

Error:14009 ERROR_HTTP_COULDNT_CREATE_FILE
More Info: Download to a file failed because a temporary filename couldn't be generated.

So it makes sense on what zXeeskaZx stated, as zXeeskaZx resolved this issue by creating a new admin user.

Basically something is preventing the game from creating a temp file for login. This can happen due to permission issues, security programs blocking this, admin rights, etc.

I hope this helps a bit more fine tune what the issue means. Have you tried creating a new admin or running in selective startup to see if it helps?
Reply Quote
Hey Machkhan, that is not the only reason for 14009, please see my post here for more information: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7393179703

It would be great if you could pass this to the devs so it will finally get fixed.
Reply Quote
what is error 14009?
Reply Quote
Class action we pay they do not supply servers ronsaxxon@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
Class Action Lawsuit They are responceble to supply servers for what they sell the game cannot be payed at home when will they be responcable for the loads of money they make ???

ronsaxxon@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
Class Action Lawsuit They are responceble to supply servers for what they sell the game cannot be payed at home when will they be responcable for the loads of money they make ???
Reply Quote
I have problem with 14009 WTF ???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]