Diablo® III

HUGE lag and its in single player

90 Human Priest
just wondering if huge lag is part and parcel of the single player game... currently im getting lag of between 1500 ms and 2500 ms... checked with other online games and get normal lag times there(swtor and WOW)
any thoughts arround fixing this??
Reply Quote
Dude, im in the same boat, im about to !@#$en burn my diablo 3 CE
Reply Quote
Reporting same issue here.

Battle.NET better fix this ...
Edited by HardwarE#6792 on 5/15/2012 2:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
good so its not me..... i hope this isnt a sign to come
Reply Quote
same here, the lag is insane at times
Reply Quote
yeah my lag is really bad
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I really cant see how people are so ignorant to possible issues faced on day 1.
Every launch has all these people moaning, crying, boycotting and calling for heads.

Just chill. All the issues will be sorted out once the server congestion lowers
Reply Quote
Gilrog you never have this when steam launch a game
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:17 AMPosted by Bosnik
Gilrog you never have this when steam launch a game

HL2

And I had no lag playing with an American.

Also what speed internet do you guys have?
Reply Quote
The lag is unplayable for me!
Reply Quote
I really cant see how people are so ignorant to possible issues faced on day 1.
Every launch has all these people moaning, crying, boycotting and calling for heads.

Just chill. All the issues will be sorted out once the server congestion lowers

Maybe they wouldn't be an issue if Blizzard didn't force people to play single player with 250ms+ ping...
Edited by Shadowfox#1809 on 5/15/2012 3:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My game experience is pretty bad when I punch a zombie, and then nearly 2 seconds later he falls down... in Single Player! All I want is to play by myself, don't give a crap about multiplayer, yet I'm plagued with problems I thought I left behind when I stopped playing MMORPGs. So frickin annoyed.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:40 AMPosted by Kleinlager
My game experience is pretty bad when I punch a zombie, and then nearly 2 seconds later he falls down...

for me it's 5 seconds later and it's eating my face
Reply Quote
Not alone, major lag spikes in the 2000~2500. I wish for a oceanic server :3 I'm just gong to chill till they are fixed...
Reply Quote
Always online drm made more unbearable!

Blizzards paving the way.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's getting to 5+ seconds now. My char literally "teleports" across the screen regularly with lag during fights. Didn't know the Monk had that skill : )
Reply Quote
How many Australian customers do they need before they consider us worth investing in a server for?

They have forced us to have to log in for a single player experience. People wouldn't be so mad if they could play a game they payed good money for.

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible... And even if it is fixed unless we have a server then we are always at a disadvantage to players close to the server.

I will be finding out the return policy of the store I bought the game at, and will hopefully be able to get my money back.

Should be ashamed of yourselves for forcing people to have to log in and deal with 2k latency....
Reply Quote
Oh come on Blizzard. Fix the lag issues! A single player game shouldn't have to experience LAG!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]