Diablo® III

servers full - Error 37 constant!

100 Human Paladin
I will finish ACT I eventually....
Reply Quote
Yes, it sucks not being able to play it. Take a nap, get ready for the next 20 hours that you will be up playing once you can get on. Either way, the music is pretty good to listen to. Enjoy. It's also funny people don't realize that the game doesn't expire, you can play it even a year from now if you want to... your money isn't wasted. Think about how long people played D2 for..
Edited by TheOneGuod#1835 on 5/15/2012 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The point i don't see people bringing up is the fact that even if you want to play single player mode you have to have internet connectivity? Why? Wouldn't they have saved a ton of resources by allowing single player mode on the PC? If everyone had the option of playing single player mode right now no one would be complaining because they would be too busy playing. What's the point in a single player mode that requires you to log into a internet server to play? What was the point?
Reply Quote
that's awesome for mutliplayers but i'm a single mode player and hacking was never an issue for me. Now i can only play when Blizzard allows me too. I'm completely ok with that as long as i am playing multiplayer but when i play single player mode i want to play anytime i feel like it without asking permission.
Reply Quote
Online is to prevent torrenting most likely.
Reply Quote
that actually makes more sense i see blizzard more worried about torrents than hacking especially when i'm talking about single player mode being internet only.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:41 PMPosted by KeZBiN
that's awesome for mutliplayers but i'm a single mode player and hacking was never an issue for me. Now i can only play when Blizzard allows me too. I'm completely ok with that as long as i am playing multiplayer but when i play single player mode i want to play anytime i feel like it without asking permission.

I don't disagree, would be nice to be able to play it on your laptop on trips with no net, but it is what it is, and almost everyone already knew about this before purchasing, it was clearly stated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]