Diablo® III

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
exactly
Reply Quote
Haha great post. Would read again. I'm sure I'll be echoing this sentiment in a few hours.
Edited by Geaux#1990 on 5/15/2012 11:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Died in HC Mode huh? newb.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Craziekev

Far from a noob mr. Trollio...he has brass and I salute his death unlike thousands that are prancing around dieing every 10 minutes in softcore mode.
Reply Quote
I said the same thing when my lvl 13 Monk was destroyed by a camp full of goatmen (with a unique one) banging on their war drum. Good to get the first death out of the way :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Atleast you've had a chance to play enough to create a hardcore character and die. I just got off work and i'm trolling the forums because the servers are down. I want to DIABLO NAO!
Reply Quote
Rest in peace. What got you?
Reply Quote
I'm expecting that exact same reaction soon enough. Going in hardcore blind of what's ahead of me. Is there a way to put spare gold in your storage for your next character? Or is it only gear
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 03:15 PMPosted by KibaKeebs
I'm expecting that exact same reaction soon enough. Going in hardcore blind of what's ahead of me. Is there a way to put spare gold in your storage for your next character? Or is it only gear

Your mutual stash for hardcore is serperate from softcore. Plain and simple. I have two HC toons and the first one I put a couple of items in the stash. When I created my 2nd HC toon I went directly into town and opened up the stash and there it all was.

Basically you cant collect gear on softcore and save it for your hardcore toons. Now the gold is my concern. Since I really didnt notice about the gold Im wondering if that transfers...Im assuming not
Reply Quote
Regarding the OP:

tl;dr

:)
Reply Quote
all gold and crafting is account wide
Reply Quote
It'll be okay. It'll be okay. One day.
Reply Quote
Im lvl 39 on HC atm, one of my teammates just died :/ the rest of us going for Belial when servers are up again
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
05/15/2012 07:30 PMPosted by TheDukey
all gold and crafting is account wide

Not true. The gear, gold and upgrades I have on my softcore toon didn't transfer to my hc one.
Reply Quote
Well I almost had my first HC death. My barbarian is level 8 and went from nice green to red in the middle of fight. I sure at some point I will be breaking my keyboard. I've bought a replacement just in case.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I came close this morning in the cathedral on my WD. Got a bit cocky and wanted to see what I could get my massacre bonus up to. Aggro'd 4 of those skele summoning guys and moved away from them, then just aoe'd the skeles as they were summoned. I dropped to <10% health twice before deciding to stop.

Can't remember the kill count, but had 755 bonus massacre xp :D
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Shownomercy

Far from a noob mr. Trollio...he has brass and I salute his death unlike thousands that are prancing around dieing every 10 minutes in softcore mode.

I don't have the sand to do HC straight up with no knowledge. I think I'm going to play through Hell at least before I even contemplate a serious HC character.

I can't wait though. The kind of rush HC gives you, costs a lot of money on the street.
Reply Quote
I lost my Wizard against the Butcher yesterday. Lvl 16.
Right before the servers went down. had time to mourn, lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]