Diablo® III

INSTALLER 1% HANGING

Well it has not errored on me yet with a random bunch of error goodness but its been stuck at 1% now for like 10 minutes. Just what is going on with this game, I cant help but feel this is all being manipulated by online connection...some kind of control from the internet that is preventing a physical disc from installing its digital content.

ID LIKE TO PLAY NOW PLEASE...stop reading the SIGN HERE BLIZZARD IS AWESOME threads and help us install this game now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
KIR
also sitting at 0%
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
05/15/2012 09:10 AMPosted by Zombius
some kind of control from the internet that is preventing a physical disc from installing its digital content.

Zombius, can you give it a try in Safe Mode with Networking?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Been stuck at 0% for about 10mins now. This is the digital download from battle.net from annual pass download.
Edited by Cody#1176 on 5/15/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ITS STILL AT 1%.

AM I BEING TROLLED? GAMESTOP OPENS SOON IM TEMPTED I REALLY AM.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
KIR
if theres a que to start the installation it would be nice
Reply Quote
Got the same problem,no errors but stuck on 1% for more than an hour now??????????????
Reply Quote
LoL yeah a que to start installation.

Anyways I've canceled the install and now its hanging at 0%.

I did notice 5gb of my C:\ has gone missing. Is it installing now, was the installer of a game made in 2012 simply too complex to move in percents along with the progress of the install. This is madness it really is.
Reply Quote
Yeah im in safemode right now lol.

It's saying updating set up files and the progress bar on that is freaking out on me.

In the future of 2020 your going to work you get in your car. Car failed to start, Unable to initialize streaming of digital key data. GG.
Reply Quote
I dont think this safemode thing is working, but then again % bars seem to be a thing of the past now that you have to be online at all times to recieve your "DIGITAL" experience.

I cannot tell if its actually making progress or not as the % bar programming for this game is broken.

UPDATING SET UP FILES....................................and 5 minutes have gone by.
Edited by Zombius#1128 on 5/15/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizz - I have 3 copies of this game, and I have tried to install it on 6 machines now, 3 out of 6 machines DOES NOT WORK and gets stuck at 1%. They are ALL windows 7 and fairly recent.

PLEASE figure it out and give us the solution. This is NOT cool.

EDIT: My first install took about only 5-10 mins max and went to 100%. I'm also an IT pro so I've tried the simple stuff I thought relevant.
Edited by exan#1700 on 5/15/2012 9:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ugh I tried all those things and it is still at 1% been an hour now!! I wanna play not spend all my life downloading...
Reply Quote
http://www.keenandgraev.com/2012/05/12/diablo-3-stuck-updating-setup-files-fix/#1 worked for me now waiting on the install and man is is slow too.

Just tried #1 still stuck on 1% unfortunatly, would have been nice if the solution to a blizzard problem was provided by a 3rd party website.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS STILL GOING ON.

I'm the average joe kinda customer.
Windows 7 Home
Asus Laptop
Intel/Nvidia
Linksys Router
Charter Cable
A DvD Drive capable of installing full games when disc is inserted (NUDGE)
I use minimal amounts of firewall stuff because I hate Problems like these.

What I gotta do? I feel like im Francis having a Youtube rage moment at blizzard.
Edited by Zombius#1128 on 5/15/2012 10:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Velnrak
some kind of control from the internet that is preventing a physical disc from installing its digital content.

Zombius, can you give it a try in http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/booting-windows-in-safe-mode" class="bml-link-url2">Safe Mode with Networking</a>?

It doesn't work... ive tried it...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
It didn't work for me either unfortunatly...

Edit: Up to 2% now ....so dang slow!!!!
Edited by Dream#1586 on 5/15/2012 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah sadly the safemode was a dud.

Really not in the mood for trouble shooting.

Is your computer turned on?
Do you live next to a Electrical Generator?
Sir calm down how is the weather in California?

UPDATED:

INSTALLER PROGRESS:

1%
Edited by Zombius#1128 on 5/15/2012 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here and no response from the game support
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]