Diablo® III

Where are my collectors edition wings?

85 Tauren Death Knight
I have the annual pass, so I was in no hurry to grab my collectors edition pre-order from the store. I made a toon this morning, played until skeleton king, then went out and grabbed my collectors. I applied the key and account management confirms I have it. But when I log back into my barb...no wings, no wing item, no hot keys, nothing. How do I use my wings?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same deal here.
Reply Quote
Is it in your 'stash?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nope.
Reply Quote
The collectors edition stuff cannot be applied to existing characters. Luckily it's all account bound though.

So here's what you do:

1. Create a new character
2. make a game
3. put items in shared stash
4. enjoy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I see, thanks. Didn't check that with the servers being as messed up as they have been.
Reply Quote
The collectors edition stuff cannot be applied to existing characters. Luckily it's all account bound though.

So here's what you do:

2. make a game
4. enjoy

I can confirm this. Followed this gentlemen/ lady instructions and I got em. Now I'm going to cancel my support ticket! give him/her a like so people can see it.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid

So here's what you do:

2. make a game
4. enjoy

This should be added to a FAQ or something....
Reply Quote
thanks guys this helped me :)
Reply Quote

So here's what you do:

2. make a game
4. enjoy

I tried this, still nothing. I suppose I should submit a ticket.
Reply Quote
87 Human Paladin
Ahh now i ask the super noob question of....Where is the shared stash?
Reply Quote
Above the chat there is a pending new message. Click that and in that message should be the wings
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]