Diablo® III

<Angry Customer/Ex-Customer>

This is rediculous. You force your "customers" into having to be connected to the internet to play the game single player. Okay fine, we all knew what was going to happen because of that back when that HORRIBLE requirement was announced.

The really pathetic, and plain inexcusable part, is that I go to the store and buy your product, get home, and can't install it! Because even though I purchased a BOXED product, the majority of the game has to be downloaded! And your servers suck! 3 hours later and I still don't have the game installed! It stuck at 59.3 megabytes left for a couple hours, I closed the installer and restarted it and now it is telling me to close all other applications and try again. This is absurd.

You can't even manage to get your servers to work to allow us to install the damn game, how are we supposed to believe you will be able to manage them so we have a decent, reliable playing experience?

I want a refund.
Reply Quote
See you in a week when you want to play again.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
The dl servers are working for plenty of other people. No idea why its not working on your setup, I would start by deleting the entire directory its installing into, and reinstalling the game from scratch. I am DLing the client on my other machine as I speak, at over 1meg/sec
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It's day 1, SVS. Hold your horses. No doubt at LEAST tens of thousands of people are trying to access the game server simultaneously, whether it is to download the game or play it.
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Prisscilla
It's day 1, SVS. Hold your horses. No doubt at LEAST tens of thousands of people are trying to access the game server simultaneously, whether it is to download the game or play it.

1. The game shouldn't even require me to be online to play it single player. That asinine decision Blizzard made is the number one thing that is responsible for causing most of the issues today.

2. We aren't talking about playing the game here, we are talking about thousands of people who can't even INSTALL the game. We are talking about people who went to the store and bought a disc only to find out that Blizzard was going to make them download a ton of stuff on non-functioning servers. Want to know the last time I bought any software that wouldn't install? Never.

I don't think it is an unrealistic expectation to buy something, take it home, and expect it to even just INSTALL, much less function. Big FAIL Blizzard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]