Diablo® III

Error 75

I cant log into game ,i've played like for 6 hours ,but after i get out i can't get in anymore.Is the problem from the biggest number of players in and trying to get into the game or.. something from me?
Reply Quote
its not you. its them.
they did not think that everybody that bought the game would actually want to play it.

There are far to many people online for the servers to handle.

I played an hour after lunch. and tried to reconnect for hours after.
Reply Quote
there's an emergency maint. going on.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051765603
Reply Quote
Yes.
Reply Quote
Hope at least tomorrow we can play..
Reply Quote
must say, pretty bummed. much anticipated debut and a flatliner of an experience so far. i have the collectors edition and havent even been able to start the game yet. i have faith but come on, what is the beta for and why do a pre purchase ? the numbers had to have spoken. lets go blizzard, we all want to enjoy your product.
Reply Quote
Now "Error 37" and when isnt showing 37 ,it says me that i provide wrong account or password xD
Reply Quote
10 years of waiting, and now I have a brand new $60 coaster...awesome Blizzard. Glad you saw this issue coming.
Reply Quote
just happened error 75 here
Reply Quote
just got this error 75. amazed they didnt see this load balancing issue a million miles away.
Reply Quote
I just got the error code 75. The funny thing is that the friend i was playing with did not get booted. WTF????
Reply Quote
Just got a 75 as well. I was playing and was kicked, now cant play my SP game
Reply Quote
Also just hit this Error.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Same here, was trying to finally start playing, i got it, and it froze on me
Reply Quote
Now I am hitting Errors 37 and 3003
Reply Quote
im getting the 3003 error too.
Reply Quote
one for me too after an hour or so of play...
Reply Quote
Yep I am also bouncing between 37 and 3003 and I was just starting to have fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]