Diablo® III

12 years and still no clue how to program?

can anybody say with a straight face that they could be this bad at there job and still have one?
Reply Quote
So can i ask a basic question here?

Did you honestly expect Blizzard to create a system that could accept thousands and thousands and thousands of concurrent connection attempts at once, for the 48 hour period they would exist? And then, what? box up and return all that extra equipment after the release rush had subsided?

If so, would you have been willing to pay an extra $30 for the game to support those costs?

I'm genuinely curious.
Reply Quote
LOL anybody that has played wow has payed for this, along with any other game. Let me ask you this, if you got a car from a dealership would you expect it to work? if you got food form a store within its experation date would you expect it to be good to cook and eat? if you got a modem from best buy would you expect it to work? why should i expect less from blizzard?
Edited by Subcode#1970 on 5/15/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]