Diablo® III

Early Risers..

Woke up nice and early to get a big day of D3 underway, hopefully the servers are fixed soon!

So I find Barb chat pretty cool everyone is nice. How is everyone liking the game? My first time playing the series and love it! DH lvl 9 and killed the skeleton boss first try, can't wait for more bosses!
Reply Quote
Indeed, im loving the monk right now.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
WD is funky and fun. Lvl9 and only just got the crown.

Usually don't wake up til around 7:15. This morning (without an alarm's assistance) I woke up at 6 sharp.

From what I've seen so far, this game's gonna dominate for some time. It's fast, frantic and all round good fun so far. Can't wait to hit 10 so I can reroll HC.
Reply Quote
lol.. i'm up early too.. attended to the dogs and cats, made coffee.. hoping to get straight in today. :)
Reply Quote
Up early......and can't get in!!! LOL queuing again! Loving the Wizzard though :)
Reply Quote
yes.. can't get in. sucks.

i know there are enough whingers and whiners out there.. but i am joining in.. now i'm mad.
Reply Quote
54 Orc Warrior
im in que to play
Reply Quote
I was up at 5:15am this morning to get on the 6:11am bus to the railway to make the 6:28am train into Wellington. My parents in the States bought me a CE from EBGames there and had the code in my inbox 22 minutes before I woke up. Couldn't really get better timing than that.

The install is slow as heck so I set it run and got out the door. Hopefully it'll be done by 6pm tonight when I get home.

Now I just have to convince my wife and 5 month old daughter to give me time to play ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
https://twitter.com/#!/BlizzardCS

Updated. 3:30 PDT so....

~8:30am East Coast?
Reply Quote
been sitting here all night waiting for em to fix the servers, now their shutting down for a mini patch... grrrr
Reply Quote
also, how can i edit my avAtar???
Reply Quote
54 Orc Warrior
so they wont be back on line till 830 am
Reply Quote
How long they shutting down servers for???? ...and I too want to know how to change avatar lol
Reply Quote
whoops didn't see the 8:30am part :) thank you
Reply Quote
I was ready to log in before 5pm yesterday. Got in after 6PM not bad really, all things considered.

Started playing, almost got to the skeleton king, some friends logged in, wanted to team play, fell back to their game (which started from scratch).

Played through half of act 1 til they went to bed, continued into act 2.
Found a legendary dagger called The Barber.

A friend skyped me - he wants me to join their game and help rush them.
I go back and help them. Get to Act 2 again, the servers go down.

Figured I'd get some sleep. Two and a half hours later, I wake up, log in, and they announce server shut down in 15 minutes.....
Yep, still waiting.
Reply Quote
Love the barb!
Reply Quote
lol at least I'm not the only one waking up early to get a whole day of playing! :)

I got my Barb level 12 last night before heading off to get some sleep. Loving the game so far, can't wait to get further into it and see some of the high-level gear!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Was having loads of fun with my DH last night, got to lvl 14 when playing with some friends.
Reply Quote
aside from the first hour of launch and the downtime now (but that's completely okay) been having an absolutely blast with my barb. it's just so satisfying to be able to leap up four flights of stairs and break gravity. <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]