Diablo® III

Error 12

So even after making sure my correct region is selected and all, i still get this error. What is goin on?
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
i live in america, and my account on this web site says united states, but i get error 12 on the game.

switched it to europe server and it lets me login. i dont want to play on europes server damnit.
Reply Quote
Same Issue
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
Yep same here. Tested if it worked on Europe servers; it did.

Guess they will fix it soon?
Reply Quote
same problem i am trying to re-install the game and changed my battlenet acc password this causes ur battlenet acc to be updated. Try it out and let me know if it worked for you. Yep it solved the problem try it out guys now i can play on eu servers :) like i should since i am european
Edited by hellmouth#1761 on 5/15/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2012 02:51 PMPosted by hellmouth
same problem i am trying to re-install the game and changed my battlenet acc password this causes ur battlenet acc to be updated. Try it out and let me know if it worked for you. Yep it solved the problem try it out guys now i can play on eu servers :) like i should since i am european

Will try once the american servers are back up again
Reply Quote
i changed my password, and my new password works for the europe server, but my old password still works for the america server, the new password gives me the "wrong information for user name/password" message.

so i uninstalled the game, and am reinstalling it see if that helps at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]