Diablo® III

I've tried everything. Disk and downloader.

So I waited in line to buy it, not hours like others, and got it.
Then I get the game home, try to install using disk and it gets stuck at 6% for like an hour. So I start it over.

Does it again. SO I go to sleep and wake up and it's still at 6%. I leave for work and come back and it's at 12%. Then it gets stuck at 43% and I get angry and close out of it. So I try the downloader, holy slow as hell. My internet is also slow, but this is just angering. Transferring at like 185kbps.

I've had that corrupt .mpq file error or whatever too, so I deleted all temp data and the programdata battle.net file and all that too. Whats the problem here? Nothing I do seems to work. Running with a satellite e105-s1402 - and yes I know the gfx card is !@#$ but it ran d3 beta :D

No errors saying incompatible hardware or anything, just insanely insanely slow. Disk or downloader.
Reply Quote
Oh and I've tried disabling p2p on the download, I did the IE auto detect untick thing also.

still :(
Reply Quote
if i cut myself will it go faster !!?!?!
is that what you want blizzard!??!
Edited by RaVaGeSpEeD#1671 on 5/15/2012 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
if i cut myself will it go faster !!?!?!
is that what you want blizzard!??!

No, it will not. Call a hotline if you think you are in danger also.

The GPU might not be supported officially by the game.
It's a Intel 4500MHD Integrated Graphics right?

Having the beta running on your specs don't mean the full game will. Even if betas normally run worse than the full game but with Diablo 3 it's seems differents for low specs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]