Diablo® III

Installer and Setup won't work

26 Draenei Paladin
So here's my problem. I was able to successfully download the game with the Blizzard Downloader, but the installer never popped up after it finished downloading. After waiting for about 20 min I decided to try to run the Setup manually with no luck.

I did play the Stress Test weekend a few weeks back but made sure to delete all of the beta files before I started downloading. The folder that the downloader made is the exact size it's supposed to be and I don't have any .part files so I know they downloaded correctly. Also I tried running it as administrator still with no luck.

Anyone have any clue what's going on?
Reply Quote
26 Draenei Paladin
So I was able to get Setup to run, but now I'm getting the Agent error. I've tried deleting the Battle.net folder under ProgramData and rebooting my computer and it's still not working. Someone know anything I can do that might help?
Reply Quote
Im having the same issues right now:S
I got this error when manually installing the game... http://eu.battle.net/support/en/blog/4597494

Everytime Im done with the "download", i can see that the installer has crashed in the processes, meaning, its there, but never started..

I followed the "tutorial" I linked above, then all of a sudden i had to download 3gb's again..now im installing manually again...and while Im typing right now...it crashed again, and I got the same error (108)
FML

Edit: Gonna run Blizzard Downloader again, but not touch anything this time...Im just gonna wait it out, maybe it will start the installer after a while. My friend just said he had to wait like 30mins before the installer finally popped up, so we'll see :)

Have to download the 3gb's again....bleh
Edited by venomzErk#2374 on 5/15/2012 4:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The game works now :)

Just wait for Blizzard Downloader to launch the installer, even if it takes 30+ mins :)
Best of luck, Im gonna have a good time now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]