Diablo® III

My character teleported to US server ?!

With all the respect, WTF? After the Europe server went down my characters (Act II) disappeared from my account, with entire game statistics and achievements. Finally i figured out that my characters are now on US server ! How to the hell did that happend ? Why ? I DID NOT touched the server changing option in game menu before they have vanished. Why my game client keep now to randomly switch game setting between US/EU servers ? When it will be fixed ? Dont want to play on US servers, all my friends are on EU, I was also on EU and thats my destination server. Any help/ideas ?

p.s-My game crashed with some error (cant remember error code) during ACT I/II travel, can this be the reason ?
Reply Quote
U-S-A

U-S-A

U-S-A

U-S-A

U-S-A
Reply Quote
Yeah something weird is going on with the regions... can't access my characters either (EU) If I try to log in on EU there are no characters available, and I can't access them on American servers because of maintenance.
Reply Quote
I want my characters moved back to EU servers too, it will lag in multiplayer otherwise.
Reply Quote
You sir, must have found a dimensional crack that allowed you to change servers. Jokes aside, well, yeah, that sucks.

I'm guessing this is not the case for you uriziel01, but I fail to understand why some people are busting their asses power lvling and such on servers that have hardly woken up, and apparently, are filled with issues.

It wouldn't be a laughing matter anyways, but it won't shock me if Blizzard has to clear all character data because of a big screw up. I didn't participate on the beta, so I wouldn't know the scale of the testing phase, but I'm surprised to read about so many problems... so I'd say it hasn't left beta yet.
Edited by Jerok#2575 on 5/15/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]