Diablo® III

Can't Download D2

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I bought D3 CE and somehow i can't download D2 on my Mac.

I try to use the codes on battle net and it tell me that i can't use those code.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
What is the exact error message you get form entering the codes?

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
Reply Quote
Battlenet tell me:

An error has occurred.
The game key you entered cannot be claimed. Please check the key and try again. Alternatively, you can enter this key for a different region by changing the leading part of the www.battle.net URL (ex. "eu.battle.net") in your web browser, or for a different Battle.net account.

My computer said:

You can't open the application Installer because PowerPC application are no longer Supported.

My Mac computer is upgrade to Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Same thing happen when i try to add the code for D2:LoD

Nvm, it look like i have to Caps lock the codes in order to make it work.
Edited by Auroro#1826 on 5/15/2012 2:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Battlenet tell me:

An error has occurred.
The game key you entered cannot be claimed. Please check the key and try again. Alternatively, you can enter this key for a different region by changing the leading part of the www.battle.net URL (ex. "eu.battle.net") in your web browser, or for a different Battle.net account.

My computer said:

You can't open the application Installer because PowerPC application are no longer Supported.

If i remember correctly, with OSX Lion, Apple stopped supporting PowerPC apps, including D2, WC3, etc. So there's really nothing that can be done i believe.
Reply Quote
Battlenet tell me:

My computer said:

If i remember correctly, with OSX Lion, Apple stopped supporting PowerPC apps, including D2, WC3, etc. So there's really nothing that can be done i believe.

I think the only way to by pass that little problem is to download the games from the website.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]